Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#45262 - 05/13/06 01:44 PM Writing Software
LovelyPride
Ching Shih

Loc: Alberta, Canada

I've been thinking about buying one of the many programs designed to keep projects organized but I'm not sure which program to buy. I found some reviews at The Scriptorium but I'm still undecided. Liquid Story Binder looks very comprehensive as does Write It Now2.

Do you use any specialized software to help keep your work organized? Any recommendations?

Just a small update...
I downloaded a trial of Liquid Story Binder from the Black Obelisk Software site and I'm throughly enjoying it. It's the word processing program I never knew I was looking for. It lets you create and save chapters, notes, outlines, photos and voice recordings under the name of the book as individual files. All of your brainstorming is right where you need it when you need it. It has it's own backup program so that you can back up the files easily and quickly to prevent losing any valuable work.

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their writing work and notes better organized.

#84676 - 10/23/07 09:33 PM Re: Writing Software [Re: LovelyPride]
dancecraze
Gráinne ni Mhaille

Loc: Calgary, AB, Canada

I downloaded Liquid Story Binder a couple of days ago and I like it! It is taking me some time to get familiar with it, but unless something terrible and horrible happens, I'll probably buy it.

Thanks for the link, LovelyPride!

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to: